Monday, December 30, 2013

New Years Eve Horns and Blowers with Handmade Tags


So sometimes I make little holiday treats for Meals on Wheels. I said this because I don't want people to think that I had a New Year's Eve party and they weren't invited. It would be boring to get a little horn or blower - but a lot more fun if it had a little handmade tag.


I bought this giant New Year's Eve bag of horns and blow outs at Party City.


It is hard to tell in this photo but I used a lot of "glitter" scrapbook paper to make the little tags.


Each horn gets a little tag. Everything in the party bag was black, gold and silver.


It took a little over an hour to make the tags and adhere them to the horns and blowers. Crafting is so relaxing.


These horns and blowers come in every color of the rainbow. They would look cute with a Happy Birthday or Anniversary message.

Wishing you a beautiful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment