Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Treats for the College Girls


On Black Friday Noelle and I saw these cute little plaid flannel pajama shorts. They would be comfy to wear to wear while studying or to wear to sleep. Since Noelle was taking the train back to school. We wrapped them in cellophane like toostie rolls. That way they didn't take up to much room in her suitcase.

And I had some plaid ribbon in my craft cabinet that almost matched the plaid flannel.


I made the little Spode tags out of some Spode recipe cards that I bought at Michael's.


Okay - so the pajama shorts are $9.00 at Old Navy. But they are always having a sale at Old Navy. Black Friday the whole store was 50% off and Cyper Monday everything was 30% off. Every day Old Navy, The Gap and Banana Republic email with holiday deals.

These would make cute party favors for a holiday slumber party. I also sometimes bring pajamas for a hostess gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment