Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Spode Christmas Tree Ornaments


I found these little silver framed ornaments in my craft cabinet - I had eight little ornament frames from Crate and Barrel. The ornament price said $3.50 each but I am sure that I probably bought them at 75% off.


So I cut out the Spode Christmas Tree from a recipe card and popped it the frame.


I bought the recipe cards in the dollar section at Michael's.


The card is easy to cut out using the cardboard from the frame as a guide.


The best thing about this ornament is that it came in little boxes. So I wrapped the box in brown craft paper, tied with string and added a little spring of holly.


I think these came out really cute and will look fantastic on my homemade cookie platters for the neighborhood friends.

Keep checking back for even more simple and fun ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment