Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Spode Christmas Tree Ornaments


I found these little silver framed ornaments in my craft cabinet - I had eight little ornament frames from Crate and Barrel. The ornament price said $3.50 each but I am sure that I probably bought them at 75% off.


So I cut out the Spode Christmas Tree from a recipe card and popped it the frame.


I bought the recipe cards in the dollar section at Michael's.


The card is easy to cut out using the cardboard from the frame as a guide.


The best thing about this ornament is that it came in little boxes. So I wrapped the box in brown craft paper, tied with string and added a little spring of holly.


I think these came out really cute and will look fantastic on my homemade cookie platters for the neighborhood friends.

Keep checking back for even more simple and fun ideas.