Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany Christmas Ornaments


Today I was wrapping Christmas gifts and was searching for red ribbon in my craft cabinet. When I came across this black pearl ribbon and I thought it would look fantastic on a Breakfast at Tiffany Christmas ornament.

So I found some  silver and turquoise scrapbook paper and using a scalloped punch, and two different sized round punches I quickly made around 10 ornaments. The punches go on sale at Michael's and Hobby Lobby. But if the punch isn't on sale just use a coupon!



The Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany photo is from a pack of playing cards I bought at Michael's in the dollar section. I bought the black pearl ribbon at Hobby Lobby. I used a glue gun to adhere all three circles and the black pearl ribbon.


Then I used a thin piece of turquoise ribbon taped on the back of the ornament for the hanging  hook.


While I was in my craft cabinet - I pulled out a bunch of other supplies to make some fun crafts! I really don't need to go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's for a few months! My craft closet looks like a really messy craft store right now!

So keep checking back - I have some fun and easy ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment