Thursday, January 2, 2014

Taking Down The Tree!

Things you may or may not know about me! Questions and Answers:

Do you have an  artificial Christmas tree?

No, I only have real Christmas trees. And I will always have real trees - end of story.

When do you take your tree down?

As soon as possible - often times on Christmas Day (later in the evening) I have noticed many people on Facebook saying how they love their trees and want to keep them up until February. Just reading that made my toes curl. 

What are your favorite things about Christmas?

I love Christmas movies (the cheesier the better) and Christmas music. Oh and I also love my Christmas China. But everything else feels like a gigantic chore. 

Why am I telling you this?

Because I have been making a list of a more minimalist Christmas. And next year I will be having a less stressful and more enjoyable holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment