Thursday, January 23, 2014

Super Bowl Cards and Ring for Meals on Wheels




My son plays baseball and basketball - so when I buy the sports packet of foam items and beads - I always use the baseball and basketballs. So yesterday I finally used up the footballs! I made a little Super Bowl card for Meals on Wheels.


I also had a bunch of rings left over from another project and I simply hot glued the football bead onto the silver ring and let them dry on a piece of cardboard.


Using a hole punch and a piece of ribbon - I simply tied the "Super Bowl Ring" to the inside of the card.


The card I used was simply an unlined index card folded in half.  I hope the Meals on Wheels recipients  like the little cards and rings!

This would be a cute item to make for a Super Bowl invitation or use the rings for party favors or to decorate your party table! You can find the sports beads, rings and ribbon at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. And don't forget to use your coupons!



No comments:

Post a Comment