Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Target Dollar Section

Today I was out and about running errands and I went to Target. Of course I had to look in the dollar section and they had the basketball, soccer, baseball and football frames in the dollar section. If you need some sports frames - go this week - these sell out super quick.

I bought eleven of the basketball frames for our season ending party. Now I just need to take a photo of the boys.


I was in a rush - and I am kicking myself that I didn't get the baseball frames. Now I have to go back.


I always buy little treat for the ladies on my tennis team on game day. These notepads were in the dollar section and covered with little hearts. So cute!


I also bought everyone on the tennis team some Valentine sox. These actually match our uniforms which are red, white and blue. They are so cute and just a dollar!


I bought these basketball lollipops in the Valentine section - they were .99 each.  They also had baseball and soccer lollipops.


I had so much fun in the Valentine and dollar aisles at Target yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment