Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Food For the Sorority Alumni Meeting

January is a month when a lot of people are watching their calories. So I made some figure friendly food for the meeting that I hosted at my house. This appetizer was a big hit!


Grape tomatoes, mini cucumbers, marinated cheese.


I used these Persian cucumbers, I sliced them and tossed them in olive oil with salt and pepper. Then threaded them on to the bamboo skewer.


Veggie sticks in mini shot glasses with low calorie ranch dressing.


I made mini fruit salads. Blueberries, watermelon, pineapple, mango, kiwi, grapes and cantaloupe.



Fruit salad is so sweet it is almost like dessert.


Then I made some small desserts........like cake balls.


Then I dipped some Milanos in chocolate and added sprinkles.


And a chocolate covered Oero for the take home treat.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment