Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kitchen Ideas

Here are some easy kitchen ideas:

I use sprinkles almost everyday - so it makes sense to have some sprinkles out on my counter.


This is supposed to be used as a spice rack - but I use it as a sprinkle holder.


I found this cute white bucket and rolled up my dish towels so that I would have easy access to them. I keep a few things red and white here and there left over from the holidays. I love the red and keep it out until Valentine's Day. Then I change everything to all white.


I think the red polka dots are so cheerful. After Valentine's Day I take the red plates down. I have a lot of Valentine's decorations. I put the Valentine's decorations out on February 1st and I will post a picture once everything is in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment