Sunday, January 30, 2011

Basketball Hershey Bars

I wrapped some Hershey bars in a basketball theme.


First I wrapped the Hershey bars in black wrapping paper.


Then I tied them with orange ribbon and glued a basketball eraser in the middle of the bow.


I bought two bags of sports erasers at Target. I saved the other erasers to use for other sports projects.


These sports erasers were in the Valentine section. But you also could glue on a sports themed button or bead.


You could do this for any sports team just wrap the candy bar in your teams colors. You can also make these as a party favor. A Super Bowl party favor you ask? Yes - that would be fantastic!

It took me about fifteen minutes to wrap and decorate twelve candy bars.

This would be a great snack to bring when it is your turn to bring snacks for the team. And you can make them really far in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment