Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Need to Stop Buying Christmas Items

I need to stop buying Christmas items! The minute I see the 50% off or 75% off holiday signs - I have to look.

But as of today I am going to stop looking - plus it is just a bunch of junk that is left - right? But I did find some really great stuff at Sur La Table. They had barrels full of Christmas sale items. These are some of the cool things that I bought and I can use next Christmas.


I bought these adorable snowman canape knives. They were originally $5.99 and I bought them for $1.69 each.  I think they would look super cute tied onto a Christmas present.


I got these jumbo snowflake sprinkles for .99 and they will look adorable on cupcakes.


Then I bought these sweet little ice cream cup containers. They also came with cute wooden spoons.


This set of ice cream cups was $14.95 originally. And I bought them for $3.69.

No comments:

Post a Comment