Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More Baseball Lollipops


I made some more baseball lollipops. I made these out of Toostie Pops. We do love baseball at our house!


I had to experiment a little - but I was able to finally work it out!


You will need very few supplies - I used a 4" x 5" piece of white wrapping paper, the Toostie Pop, scotch tape and a red Sharpie pen.


Place the white wrapping paper over the lollipop and twist the bottom of the white paper tightly around the lollipop stick. Then take the tape and twist the tape tightly around the wrapping paper. Using the red Sharpie, mark the baseball stitches.


I tried to tie the bottom of the wrapping paper area with a red ribbon - but I could not get the red ribbon to stay - it kept sliding off (it was so frustrating). I just felt like the above lollipops were a little blah.


So I figured out a new plan - I made little red bows and attached them with a little dab of hot glue. I just felt like these lollipops really needed a little ribbon!

Let me know if you make either of the baseball lollipop ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment