Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rice Crispy Treats for The Baseball Team

This year Christian is an Angel! Yeah! On Saturday I was my turn to bring snacks and I made Angel Rice Crispy Treats.


I bought the thicker popsicle sticks with the best intentions! I was going to write "Go Angels" on the popsicle stick. But alas time escaped me. Maybe next time?


So while the chocolate was melting - I laid out the Rice Crispy Treats and pushed the popsicle sticks in the middle of the treat.


Then I dipped the Rice Crispy Treat into white melted chocolate and sprinkled just the top with some red sugar.


I had extra white melted chocolate so I used them to make some cake balls. Then I practiced making my A's on the parchment paper.


Once the white chocolate was completely dry I piped the Angel "A" on the Rice Crispy Treat.


I saved the cake balls for my family and to bring to Tina's birthday lunch.


I packaged the Rice Crispy Treats and tied them with a red ribbon and put them in one of my baseball baskets to bring to game on Saturday.


These were so easy to make because I used my secret cheat. I used the store bought Rice Crispy Treats. Don't tell anyone - unless they ask you!


No comments:

Post a Comment