Monday, May 2, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Trail Mix

Hola amigos, I thought it would be fun to make a Cinco de Mayo Trail Mix!


First I separated the red and green m&m's and put them in a bowl.


I used regular and mini m&m's.


Then I added some mini marshmallows.



Now I took the red and green pieces out of the Captain Crunch Berries cereal.


I thought about using Apple Jacks - but the green and red are not as bright.


Now I have purple and teal left in the Captain Crunch Berry cereal.


Then I put the red, white and green mixture into pretzel bags.


I tied them with multi-colored ribbon.


And I made "Happy Cinco de Mayo" tags.


Oh no! These look like Christmas! Oh well! I tried!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Cinco de Mayo! Let me know if you make this festive Trail Mix! Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment