Monday, May 9, 2011

Rice Crispy Treats Dipped in Pink Chocolate



Today I made some Rice Crispy Treat Bars and dipped them in pink chocolate. I had originally planned to use this as a Mother's Day post. Opps!


First I melted some pink chocolate disks.


Then I dipped the lollipop sticks in a little of the pink melted chocolate and pushed the lollipop stick into the Rice Crispy Treat and placed them on parchment paper to dry.


I found some hot pink sparkling sugar in my cupboard.


Working quickly dip the Rice Crispy Treat into the pink melted chocolate and sprinkle the tops with the hot pink sparkling sugar.


I had a lot of pink melted chocolate left over - so I looked around my cupboard and found some Graham Cracker Sticks.


Then I dipped the top half of the Graham Cracker Sticks into the pink chocolate and started putting them on the parchment paper between the Rice Crispy Treats.


Once everything is dry - you can package them and tie them with a coordinating ribbon. I used a really cute pink polka dot ribbon.


This would be an easy party favor to make that could match the color theme of your party or sports team.

Remember if you have any extra melted chocolate you can always make lunch box treats.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment