Friday, May 27, 2011

Hershey Bars For Memorial Day


I wrapped large and small Hershey Bars in blue and white gingham scrapbook paper. You might be able to find some red and white wrapping paper left over from Christmas - check your wrapping paper and scrapbook paper stash before you run to the store.


I made the big Hershey Bars for Christian's baseball team - they are having practice on Memorial Day! To wrap the big Hershey bars you need to cut 6" x 6' squares. I always leave a little brown showing on the sides.


Once I wrapped the Hershey Bar - I found some star ribbon and taped that around the Hershey Bar.


I also made some little Hershey Bars to bring into to Christian's classroom. His teacher wants to to bring the treats in around noon. I might still be playing my tennis match. My Hubby might have to bring them in - he hates carrying my baskets  why?- So I will have to put the treats in a bag. Oh well....they still taste the same. Wait - I think I will tell him "Real Men Carry Baskets!"


This would be a fun idea for a Memorial Day BBQ  dessert or party favor. Everyone loves Hershey Bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment