Friday, March 1, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany Treats


I am making some finals treat bag treats for Noelle's sorority. My theme for the treat bags is "Breakfast at Tiffany!" So I am making some fun pretty Tiffany themed treats and of course I am going to add some individually wrapped muffins, granola bags and snack foods - but I just had to add some pretty treats.

I think I was humming Moon River while I was making these treats.

The first treat that I made was a blue box filled with silver Hershey Kisses. I bought the blue boxes with lids, little rings and white grosgrain ribbon at Michael's. I bought two huge bags of Hershey Kisses at Walmart.


The boxes and rings were in the wedding party favor section of Michael's.  It took a while to make the boxes - because first you make the box and then make a lid.


The rings that I used to try on the package would also look fantastic on a cupcake.


Each 2 inch box takes between 10 to 11 Hershey Kisses.


The next treat that I made is a Cookies and Cream Hershey Bar with an Audrey Hepburn tag.


I bought the Tiffany colored wrapping paper at Target. The Audrey picture is from a set of playing cards that I picked up at Michael's.


This is my favorite picture from the movie - She is looking in the windows of Tiffany while eating a croissant.


So using a circle cutter I cut out a picture of Audrey's face and glued it on an index card circle then glued a circle of pearl ribbon around the picture of Audrey.


I bought this sweet pearl ribbon at Michael's. I think the pearls glued on the tag really give it that "Breakfast at Tiffany" look.


I wrapped the Cookies and Cream hershey bars with the Tiffany blue wrapping paper and then taped the Audrey tag on top - it makes a really wonderful presentation.



The last project that I made was tags for the girls bags - I just glued a Breakfast at Tiffany playing card onto an index card and wrote the name underneath.


Keep checking back - I am going to add part two of my "Breakfast at Tiffany" ideas.

Today is March 1st! In March I am planning some fun posts for St. Patrick's day, March Madness Basketball, Easter and of course more Breakfast at Tiffany ideas. So keep checking back and sign up to be a follower or to get new posts via e-mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment