Friday, March 15, 2013

Wrapping a Gift Card - St. Patrick's Day Theme



I save large pieces of cardboard - just so I can use them to tape the envelope with the gift card. For this gift I wrapped the cardboard in green paper.


I taped this funny St. Patrick's Day bow tie onto the green wrapped cardboard.


I also taped some chocolate gold coins (from the Leprechaun) in the upper right hand corner.


I used my shamrock punch on green scrapbook paper and green gingham scrapbook paper to decorate the outside of the card and on the green wrapped cardboard. The gift card is inside the orange envelope which also contains a fun birthday card!

I bought the birthday card, gift card, bow tie and chocolate coins at Walgreens! I had the cardboard and green wrapping paper at home.

It only takes a few extra minutes to make something look special!

For each petal on the shamrock - this brings a wish your way good health , good luck and happiness for today and everyday.  -Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment