Friday, November 4, 2011

Turkey Oreo's


These Oreo Turkey's are all over Pinterest and Google under Turkey Treats! However, I didn't want to run to the store to get mini red jelly beans or mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups. So I decided to make do with what I had in my cupboard. And that is what I want you to do!


First take a Double Stuff Oreo and carefully put 5 pieces of candy corn next to each other. Now break a pretzel stick into small pieces and poke two pieces at the bottom of the Oreo.

Note: I always have Oreo's and pretzel's for Christian's school lunch.  And I had extra candy corn left over from my Halloween projects (remember the garland)?


I used some yellow icing to adhere two Cocoa Puffs ( you know - the cereal) and a piece of candy corn with the white point broken off for the nose! Then I put two little white frosting dots on top of the Cocoa Puffs.


These would be a cute treat to bring to your child's classroom or to make a big tray for the kids table at your Thanksgiving celebration.


Gobble! Gobble! I think one of my Turkeys is cross-eyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment