Monday, November 14, 2011

Pipe Cleaner Cocktail Rings

Okay for my Father-in-Law's birthday I made cigars for the gentlemen and now I have made Cocktail Rings for the ladies.


And yes - I will be displaying them on and in Tiffany Boxes. Presentation is everything. Don't you agree?


Use the sparkly pipe cleaners and each pipe cleaner makes one cocktail ring.


These are so simple to make! And a super fun birthday party favor for any age. The sparkly pipe cleaners are available at any craft store or in the craft areas of Target or Walmart.


Wrap the pipe cleaner around your finger and twist a few times.


Start wrapping one end of the pipe cleaner into a small circle on top of the ring.


Then wrap the other end in a circle tightly around the first circle. So easy!


I think that the ladies will really enjoy these Cocktail Rings! I made diamond, ruby, emerald and sapphire rings! This would be a fun holiday craft to make in red (ruby) and green (emerald).


If you want to make more complicated - two color rings - check out my Pipe Cleaner Ring Post dated April 27, 2011. I made Kate Middleton's ring out of Pipe Cleaners.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment