Friday, November 25, 2011

Pearl Christmas Ornament


I made some fun and easy Pearl Christmas Ornaments. You just need three items - a glass ball ornament, pearl beads,  sheer ribbon. I bought all three items at Michael's with a Black Friday coupon.


This big box of pearls was $6.99. The ribbon was $3.99 and the six-pack of glass balls was also $3.99. But my total was a lot less because I used a Black Friday coupon! yes, I am a super saver!  JoAnne Fabrics also has some good Black Friday and weekend coupons.

This is a really quick project. Carefully remove the silver topper and fill the glass ornament with pearls and then carefully put the topper back in the ornament. Then tie the loop of the topper with a big bow.


I made six ornaments in about fifty minutes.  These would be beautiful on a tree combined with pearl garlands. They would also be fun to make with friends or to give to friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment