Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rolo Cigars

Next Sunday  is  Fathers Day!s I am in charge of the party favors and I am making a lot of fun favors! The first favor that I made was a Rolo Cigar!



I bought some Rolo's at Target. Note: Rolo's are .79 each at Target and as much as $1.29 at other stores.


I started experimenting with different colors of brown wrapping paper.


I asked my husband which color Rolo looked the most like a cigar. He said he liked the dark brown - but I liked the light brown. Then he said "do whatever you want."


I decided to do both colors! I think it looks really unique. I put the cigars in a Kate Spade box - they fit perfectly.  I also put an "R" sticker on the cigars. My Father-in-Law's name is Raymond. And it was also near his birthday.


I found the "R" stickers in the wedding section at Michael's.


Instead of a monogram sticker - a sports sticker (i.e. baseball, basketball or football stickers). Be creative!


1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty cool! I love the idea. And they look amazing and so unique.

    ReplyDelete