Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tag Your It! Handbag Gift Tags!


I made some gift tags out of extra scrapbook paper. FYI - I do not scrapbook.! I buy scrapbook paper for various craft projects and I always end up buying extra paper! I also love stickers, ribbon, rhinestones, beads and buttons.


On the back of the tag there is plenty of room to write the to/from and "Happy Birthday" or "Thank You." To get the silver beaded ribbon to stick neatly on the back of the tag - I just used two small beads of glue from my hot glue gun.


I just made two simple patterns out of triangles and started cutting out coordinating papers. I used double stick tape to tape the small triangle to the large triangle, But you could make your purses in a rectangle or oval shape. Use your imagination!


I used some adhesive rhinestones to decorate the front of each purse.  To make the handles I used a silver beaded ribbon. You can also buy this ribbon in gold beads or pearls.


On the above purses I glue gunned a little decorative button.  These tags will look adorable on your wrapped gifts or you can make a batch to give to a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment