Thursday, March 8, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Decorations


I thought you might like to see some of my St. Patrick's Day decorations! I love small holidays where no one expects much! Notice the gold chocolate coins - the leprechauns sprinkled them around my house. Apparently they don't know that I gave up chocolate for Lent.


This is my special shamrock platter. It looks like the leprechauns have also decorated my platter and dining room table.


I am going to make some fun rainbow treats this week - so keep checking back and tell the room mom in your classroom or the team mom about this blog if you think they would enjoy the crafts and recipes.

I would also love it if you would leave a comment!

Lucky stars above you, sunshine on your way. Many friends to love you, joy in work and play. Laughter to outweigh each care. In your heart a song and gladness waiting everywhere, all your whole life long.

Irish Blessing

2 comments: