Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baseball Treats - Sunflower Seed Tubes


I made these tubes from the wedding aisle party favor section at Michael's. Yes, I did use a coupon! However, the tubes needed to be assembled - so that took about half an hour!


This is what the box looked like. I saved the bows to use on another project. Instead I put baseball themed stickers on the top of my sunflower seed tubes. The stickers also came from Michael's.


The party favor kit made twenty tubes and I bought two big bags of sunflower seeds at Ralph's and they filled all twenty tubes perfectly. We have twelve boys on the team - so I will pass out the other tubes to coaches and siblings.


This was a really easy treat to make! I was thinking about going back to Michael's and getting another box of these tubes to use for Easter candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment