Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teddy Bear Cupcakes

I made teddy bear cupcakes for my Mom's Birthday. She likes teddy bears. First I made some white cupcakes, I also used plain white cupcake liners because these cupcakes are a little busy.




I frosted the cupcakes with white frosting and dipped them in blue sprinkles.


I just put the frosted portion of the cupcake upside down in the sprinkles so that the top is completely covered with blue.


Now I cut some fruit roll up into little slices.


On top of the fruit roll up slices - I placed a mini teddy graham.


Then I added an umbrella - which I had in my craft area (really - you knew I had these - right?)

But if you don't have any umbrella's left over from your Mai Tai party two summers ago - you can buy them at any party store. 


Here is a better photo.


Everyone loved the cupcakes. Christian suggested that I use a piece of a Hershey bar for the raft instead of the fruit roll. He does love chocolate!!!!! So if the person you make these for is chocolate lover - by all means use a piece of Hershey bar.


Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment