Friday, April 8, 2011

Basketball Bracelet Bead Kits

I made the basketball bracelet kits today. Because I am still trying to use up craft supplies! What was I thinking when I crammed so many supplies into one super tiny closet area? It is an ordeal to find anything! So I will not buy anything until I absolutely need something! Opps - I told a lie  - I go to craft stores every week. Oh well - no one is perfect!


After baseball - we love basketball at our house! My son Christian always finds time to shoot hoops even when he is playing baseball four to five times a week!


I just added the same items that I used to make the baseball bead kits. Alphabet beads, silver beads to place between the alphabet beads, orange beads, clear beads, basketball beads and some black stretchy string and I stapled some basic directions at the top of the plastic bag.

This is a slam dunk idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment