Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hockey Themed Gift Wrap


Last night Christian went to a party at Big Air for his friend's birthday party. His friend plays hockey so we bought him a Gamestop gift card and I put the gift card on a huge piece of cardboard with a hockey theme!

I save pieces of cardboard and I wrapped two pieces of cardboard in silver wrapping paper and taped them together.


I bought the hockey player cutout and candy at Party City.


I taped little pieces of candy all over the silver wrapping paper. Party City sells little pieces of candy 15 pieces for a dollar. In the upper right corner I taped the gift card and in the upper left corner I taped a NHL rubrics cube. The middle needed a little something - so I added a huge blue bow! I bought the bow and rubrics cube at Party City.


I hope this idea inspires you the next time you want to give someone a gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment