Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Sunday

This Easter Sunday we will wake up in a hotel room. This is the first Easter in over 25 years that I will not be home. We will not be able to attend mass at our church. We won't be able to have an Easter egg hunt and Eater baskets at home.

We are staying at a five star hotel and I am bringing Easter baskets but somehow it won't be the same. And I am feeling a little sad.

My husband and I are going to a Bryon Ferry concert tonight and the kids will hang at the hotel. Then tomorrow we will go to an Easter morning Mass at another Catholic church. I am looking forward to the getaway and feeling sad at the same time.

During Lent I gave up sweets and when I get home I am planning on baking lots of cookies!

I home that everyone has a joyous and wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment