Thursday, April 18, 2013

Living Room Redo - I was Feeling a Little Blue

Yes, I am in love with the color Blue! I just changed a few accessories in my Living Room and it has created a fresh new look!

Here are the before pictures -


They say that paint is an inexpensive way to update a room.  I think that by changing a a pillow, plant pot and a few other small items is another way to change the look of a room.   I also think that a clean and uncluttered room is a comfortable room.



And here are the after pictures -


As you can see - I don't like clutter.  You can really make a room look fresh by clearing out the clutter. I am always making Goodwill bags.



The living room is directly across from the dining room. I will post the dining room redecorating pictures this week. The dining redecorating project sparked the living room, family room and kitchen redecorating projects. Actually they are just little color tweaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment