Saturday, April 27, 2013

Basketball Treats for the Team

I made some basketball treats for Christian's basketball team. We love basketball at our house. Christian loves the Lakers. Unfortunately they lost last night by 31 points. Ouch! However, I wanted to tell you that these treats would also make cute party favors if you are going to host an NBA playoff party.



For this project you will need:

Large bag of cheese balls

3 x 5 " bags

Scrapbook paper

Stapler

Labels

Individually packaged "Wet Wipes"

Tape


Directions:

Fill the cheese balls 2/3 of the way to the top of the plastic bag. I bought a huge tub of cheddar cheese balls at Target. Don't they look like little basketballs? Then cut a little piece of scrapbook paper and fold it in half. Staple the scrapbook paper onto the top of the plastic bag.


Then make a little label. I decided to write "swoosh" on my labels.


I just quickly wrote the labels because - we were going out and I didn't have enough time to reset the printer. It just took a minute to handwrite 10 labels.


On the back of each cheese ball bag - I taped an individually packaged wash and dry. Cheese balls coat your fingers with orange powder!


In addition to the cheese ball bags - I bought each of the boys a tube of Gatorade Energy Chews.


I hope these treats ideas inspire you to make some fun treats for your child's team! Leave me a comment if you have any questions. And I will love you forever if you sign up to be a follower.

1 comment:

  1. Very clever! I'll be using this idea as a treat for my daughter's team after their next game.

    ReplyDelete