Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Basketball Tree

I made a basketball tree for my son today! I think it turned out really cute!


I bought the tree at Ralph's yesterday when I was grocery shopping.


It originally looked like this! I covered the holiday foil with basketball scrapbook paper and took off the ornaments and put basketball ornaments and stickers on the tree.


I bought the basketball ornaments at Michael's in the dollar section.


I also added a bunch of basketball stickers to the branches. They have all sorts of sports ornaments. Make your son or daughter a sports themed tree for their room! If you are really crafty they have little baseball, soccer and basketball beads and you can string a garland.

I am short on time but I might make a basketball garland sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment