Sunday, September 2, 2012

Easy Stationary Idea - Perfect for a Hostess Gift


You will need:

Fun scrapbook paper

A pack of cards and envelopes

3-D Tape

Small sharp scissors

Cellophane bags (a little bigger than the cards)

Coordinating ribbon




I bought everything except the scissors (I already had) at Michael's. They had a 25% off all items - even sale items a few Sunday's ago. So I took full advantage and stocked up on some craft supplies!



Began cutting out the little designs (this takes a long time). I started putting the little cut outs in little piles on the pillow next to me on the couch. I did this while I was watching the U.S. Open - I was glad that Andy Roddick won today!


Using the 3-D tape put the little scrapbook cutouts in a design on the cards. I did this while I watched Maria Sharpova's match!


Add an envelope to each card and package 5 or 6 cards in a cellophane bag.


These little packages make great little hostess gifts. I am sorry that it is hard to see the designs under the cellophane. Ugh!

I hope this little post will inspire you to make some cards. They have a lot of fun holiday themed scrapbook papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment