Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ABC and 123 Graham Cracker Treats


This is a really fun treat for back-to-school or it can even be used for teacher appreciation week.

I have 10 items on my Fall Bucket list and so far I have completed 4 out of the ten and blogged about them! I am thrilled with my follow-through!


Practice making icing numbers and letters on parchment paper.


Using half of a Hershey bar - glue the printed side face down on the graham cracker with a little icing.


So to make this simple project you will need:

Graham crackers

Hershey bars

Red m&m's

Primary colored icings

Parchment paper


I got this idea from crissycrafts.blospot.com - she used white icing to make her numbers and ABC's. Check out her blog if you have a minute. Because she has a lot of great ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment