Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crosses Made with Fruity Pebbles



I made some Crosses out of Fruity Pebbles for the kids in my 6th grade Bible study class. Don't these look colorful? They smell really good - like Fruit Loops. I love that smell.


Ingredients:

1/4 cup butter
6 cups of marshmallows
8 1/2 cups Fruity Pebbles

Directions:

Generously butter a 9 x 13" pan or use cooking spray. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large pan and mix until melted. Then mix in the Fruity Pebbles. Using a rubber spatula coated in cooking spray press the mixture into the prepared pan.



I let the mixture cool and set for a few hours.


Using my Cross cookie cutter and a sharp knife I cut out the Crosses and set them on parchment paper.


Once the Crosses have been cut out - I packaged them in little bags and tied them with ribbon.


I put all of the packaged Crosses in my basket with the St. Paul medals. I think the kids really loved them!


No comments:

Post a Comment