Monday, April 30, 2012

Baseball Themed Giftwrap



I wrapped this gift for my sweet friend Adriana (check out her Mexican cooking blog at Adri'sMexican Kitchen.blogspot.com). Her son is a New York Yankee. My son is an Angel and our boys played each other on Saturday.

Although Adriana lives in my neighborhood - I kept forgetting to grab her gift when I was heading out the door. So I brought her gift to the ballpark on Saturday. It was a New York Yankee t-shirt that I picked up on sale at Old Navy. All of the local sporting good stores only sell Angel gear! So when I saw this Yankee shirt I knew she had to have it to wear to the games!


I made a Baseball gift tag. This was not a birthday gift - it was a friendship gift. But I still added some stickers, a homemade baseball headband and baseball keychain.


I hope this wrapping paper inspires you to make your  baseball  themed  gift special.  This would be a great way to wrap a coaches or Father's day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment