Saturday, April 7, 2012

Getting Ready For Easter Brunch


I am getting ready to host Easter Sunday brunch at my house tomorrow. I am a firm believer in advance planning.

Here is my menu:

APPETIZERS:

Chicken salad in phyllo cups garnished with a small sprig of rosemary



Shrimp cocktail with lemon wedge garnish




BEVERAGES:

Spring sangria

Mimosas

Cucumber and orange water

Orange soda


MAIN DISHES:

Individual Quiches




Green salad

Fruit skewers or fruit salad



Yogurt parfaits (made homemade granola yesterday)



Desserts:

Orange cake balls (done)


Rice crispy treats decorated with carrot candy (done)



Peeps on lollipop sticks (done)



Milanos dipped in orange chocolate with white sprinkles (done)



Oreos dipped in white chocolate with an orange flower (done) - oops no individual picture!


Mini key lime tarts

And I started setting and decorating one table - I will do the second and third tables in a little bit.


I have lots of bunnies, chicks and decorative egg trees.


And every place setting has a little basket with treats.


I will try to take some photos tomorrow - but when I am under a time crunch - the photos are often forgotten!

Okay - if you do not see a photo - it was because I got too busy! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment: