Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another Baseball Treat/Party Favor


I put a box of Cracker Jack, a bat pen and some baseball chocolates in a cellophane bag and tied it with a red ribbon and used a baseball sticker to decorate the ribbon. So easy and fun.



I found the Cracker Jack boxes at Target - they came in a three pack for a little over a dollar.



I bought the multipack of sports candy at Party City for $4.99.


I used the soccer balls already. See my soccer gift wrap post on May 8th.


I also bought the bat pens at Party City. They were .99 each.


I love it that the bat pens say "It's Outta Here!"


I bought the ribbon, cellophane bags and stickers at Michael's.


I made these bags for play off treats for my son's team. Go Angels! Let me know if you make any fun baseball bags. These would also be a cute birthday party favor or could be a treat at your tailgate party.

I would love it if you left a comment and/or signed up to be a follower.




No comments:

Post a Comment