Sunday, December 3, 2017

My True Love Gave to Me Three French Hens


On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three French hens.


Supply List:

wooden oval pieces

cream paint

paint brush

number 3 sticker

Eiffel tower button , bead or charm

hen stickers

Modge Podge

pearl ribbon

glue gun

glue sticks

Directions:

Paint the ovals in a cream color.


The oval wooden pieces are from Hobby Lobby. After the paint has dried the number 3 and hen stickers can be added to the wooden oval.


The Eiffel tower buttons are from Hobby Lobby.


The stickers and be Modge Podged on the wooden oval. And the Eiffel tower button can be hot glued onto the middle of the ornament.



On the back of the ornament hot glue a pearl ribbon loop. 

FYI - one of my resolutions is to use things from my craft cabinet before I buy them at the craft store. I happened to have the cream paint, number stickers and brown pearl ribbon in my craft cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment