Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My True Love Gave to Me 12 Drummers Drumming


On the twelfth day of Christmas my True Love gave to me 12 Drummers Drumming! 


I was struggling with the last few days of Christmas. I had originally thought I was going to sew felt drums. But I wanted to finish the project so I went with the sticker and letters on a wooden rectangle piece of wood.


The first thing I did was paint both sides of wooden rectangles with white paint. And I added a number 12 sticker. I always paint and glue gun on large pieces of cardboard.


I found these music stickers at Hobby Lobby and used them for the drums and pipers.


I glue gunned the letters "drumming" and added the drum stickers.


On the backside of the ornament I glued a red ribbon loop.



I did it - the twelve days of Christmas ornaments! Yeah! Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment