Saturday, December 9, 2017

My True Love Gave to Me Nine Ladies Dancing




This was one of the easiest ornaments that I made - because I am losing steam - it has been a ton of work to figure out the last few ornaments. I have an idea in mind and then I can not find the items that I need.

Supply List:

oval wooden pieces

pink paint

paint brush

ballet sticker

hot pink sharpie pen

pink pearl ribbon

hot glue gun and glue sticks



Directions:




Paint the oval pieces pink on both sides. I painted two coats on both sides. They look like huge bandaids.


I found some cute ballet stickers at Hobby Lobby.


Put a ballet sticker on each pink oval.


I added a number 9 sticker and using a hot pink sharpie I wrote "ladies dancing."


Heat up the hot glue gun and glue a pink pearl ribbon loop on the back. 


I think this ornament came out super cute and it was one of the simplest one that I have made so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment