Monday, December 11, 2017

My True Love Gave to Me Eleven Pipers Piping





On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 pipers piping. 

Supply List:

rectangle wooden pieces

gray paint

paint brush

number 11 stickers

musical pipe instrument sticker

abc bead letters

black pearl ribbon

glue gun and glue sticks


Directions:

Paint the front and back of the wooden rectangles with gray paint. I painted three coats on each side.



I always use a scrap piece of cardboard to paint my projects.


Add the stickers and glue gun the abc beads to spell "pipers."



I found these music stickers at Hobby Lobby and also used them for the 12 drummers drumming.


On the back of the ornament hot glue some black pearl ribbon to make a little loop.


I always buy the pearl ribbon at Hobby Lobby - whenever it is on sale.


I can't believe I am almost finished with this project! 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment