Thursday, December 7, 2017

My True Love Gave to Me Seven Swans a Swimming



It is becoming very challenging - trying to find items to make the last 5 ornaments. Although I enjoy a challenge. I could not fit seven swans on this rectangle. So I simply added a number seven sticker and spelled out the word swan.

Supply List:

wooden rectangles

white paint

blue paint

pencil

paint brushes

blue rhinestone stickers

little cutout swan or swan sticker

blue sharpie

modge podge

number seven sticker

abc beads spelling swan

pearl ribbon

hot glue gun and gluesticks




Hobby Lobby and Micheal's have many wooden pieces.


Paint the rectangle white on both sides. I painted two coats on each side.


Using a pencil draw some wave lines.


Paint the wave lines with light blue paint. Note: I always use large pieces of cardboard to paint and glue on.



I modged podged the seven sticker and the cut out swan on top of the water. I also brushed a very light coat of modge lodge over the rhinestone stickers in the water aerea.



While waiting for the modge lodge to dry - cut 5-inch pieces of pearl ribbon.


I hot glued the word swan with some abc beads I had in my craft cabinet. Then I turned the ornament over and hot glued the pearl ribbon to make a loop. I think these ornaments came out really cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment