Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Graduation - In White

Our daughter Noelle is graduating from high school next week. Out of 780 students only 73 students will graduate wearing white robes - that means that they have over a 4.0 grade point average. My daughter is graduating in white and we are so very proud. She will also have a Valedictorian  medal and a golden tassel. The golden tassel is for a GPA of 3.5 or higher.



So we are having a "white" themed graduation  party. Yesterday I ordered white cupcakes from Cinderella Cakes with white chocolate curls and silver glitter.

Today I spent most of the day making white themed treats for the party.


I dipped marshmallows into white chocolate and sprinkled them with edible pearls from Williams Sonoma.


I was also making chocolate covered Oero's and Mother's Gaucho cookies.


I put the marshmallow pops in a white bucket. I also made  white m&m bags and yogurt covered raisin bags.


Okay - I packaged the Oreo's and Gauchos in cellophane. I tied everything with white ribbon. I found the white buckets in the dollar section at Target.


I also made little graduation caps out of white Reese's Peanut Butter cups and white chocolate squares.


Close up of the Oreo's. I put them in the cutest white liners.


Close up of Mother's Gauchos. The peanut butter cookie and white chocolate sounds like a weird combination. BUT is is so GOOD!

Fortunately we are having her party at a lovely Italian restaurant near our home on Saturday evening.  I am so tired right now - I am having a party tomorrow afternoon  for Christian (more on that later) and a dinner for my Dad in the evening. I have a tennis match in the morning. And I still need to pick up a few things at the store for both parties.

This white graduation would also work for a Baptism, First Communion or Confirmation.

I still have to order some white flowers. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment