Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine Cinnamon Rolls

This morning I made heart shaped cinnamon rolls from a Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll canister.


Preheat your oven and spay your pan with non-stick cooking spray.


I just pinched the cinnamon rolls into heart shapes. If you have any marbles - you can place the marble in the top of the heart. I could not find my baking marbles! Oh no - I am losing my marbles! Help me!


It just took a minute to pinch the cinnamon rolls into heart shapes.


Bake the cinnamon rolls according to the package instructions. After the cinnamon rolls come out of the oven - repinch them into the heart shape.


Once the cinnamon rolls have slightly cooled you can frost them with the icing inclosed in the cinnamon roll canister.



Wouldn't these be cute to serve on Valentine morning? Or on your Anniversary?


Another idea is to frost them with chocolate frosting to make it look like a chocolate heart!



This is a "Will you be my Valentine?" breakfast.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment