Monday, February 21, 2011

My Kitchen

If you had seen my kitchen when I bought this house - well it was hideous. The cabinets were oak without any hardware. The appliances were white. Need I go on....


So two of the first things that I did was replace all of the appliances to stainless steel and have the cabinets professionally painted white. Todd added chrome hardware to all of the cabinets and drawers. I had some of the cabinets routered and glass inserts added.



I try to keep the island clear with just the cookies.


I always keep my kitchen clutter free - it is not important to me to have a fancy kitchen. I just make basic food for my family homemade soup,  tacos (fish, chicken or beef) and pasta and Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. Therefore I don't need or want a big expensive or fancy kitchen.


So this is my basic kitchen. It works for me!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment