Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day

I like to make mini cherry tarts in honor of President's Day. However, I just started to feel a little better - not time to bake better. Alas, now I will be able to share the cherry tart recipe next President's Day.

But I thought that it would be fun to show some of my Kennedy books.


I also have some of the books on the days after the assination and the funeral.  Which I didn't get out this year.


I have a lot of books about various First Ladies.


One of my favorite books. Jackie looks so beautiful lighting the candles before a dinner party.


I also use my President's placemats throughout the weekend.

So even though I didn't have a special recipe to share - I hope you enjoyed seeing a little bit of my book collection. I try to make every holiday special. In fact, the smaller the holiday - the more I enjoy making a little something.

No comments:

Post a Comment