Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mini Sodas and Straws

I brought some mini sodas to the tennis match. So to spruce them up I added ribbons and straws.


 I cut regular sized straws in half and tied them onto mini cans of Diet Coke. Then I placed a little plastic heart inside of the straw. The red plastic heart was meant to be a cupcake decoration.


I tied the Coke Zero cans with white ribbon which made a wonderful contrast against the black can.


I also tied ribbon around the mini 7-Up cans. The 7-Up cans were too small for a straw - so I just tied a ribbon around the can and added the cupcake decoration inside the ribbon knot.


This is a fun and easy project to do for a sports team (tie the ribbon and straw around a Gatoraide). This is also a fun project to do for a birthday party.

They have straws in neon colors, stripes, bendy straws etc. Visit a party or craft store and get inspired.

Those of you who have been following my blog for awhile know that I have been trying to use my own ribbon for all projects. I am trying my hardest not to buy ribbon or wrapping paper until I use of most of my ribbon, wrapping paper and other craft supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment