Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chocolate Covered Oreo's

I dipped Oreo's in chocolate and decorated them with gingerbread men.



First lay your Oreo's out on parchment paper. Then melt your chocolate.




Now dip your Oero in the melted chocolate - tap off the excess chocolate.



Before the chocolate hardens - add your decoration. I thought these gingerbread men were so cute!



After the gingerbread men have hardened on the Oero. I used a toothpick to put a little melted chocolate on the hand of each gingerbread man and added a little candy cane.



Once everything was dry, I placed the cookie in a small bag and tied with a gingerbread man ribbon.

These would look really cute on a cookie platter or in a basket by the front door to give to anyone who pops by!

Run, run as fast as you can you can't catch me - I 'm the gingerbread man.........
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment