Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chocolate Covered Gingerbread Men

I know- we covered everything with chocolate yesterday. I couldn't stop!


I bought these cute Mini Gingerbread Men cookies at Trader Joe's because I have gingerbread man ribbon. Logical? I know!


This is what they looked like before we dipped them in chocolate.



If there is a cookie at my house it will be dipped in chocolate.


I love my Wilton chocolate melter! It melts the chocolate then has a warming button and keeps the chocolate at the perfect dipping temperature.


Note: I am a Target shopper. However, there comes a time when you need something and have to go into a Walmart - I saw a chocolate melter there for $20. Trust me it is worth the investment.

Do I even need to add what we did next? Put them in treat bags and tied them with ribbon.


Run, run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!


No comments:

Post a Comment